Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hair today...gone tomorrow...

Paul's hair in the shower...
This is only some of the hair... quite a bit had already gone down the drain!

Paul's hair decided to start falling out yesterday.   It was minimal yesterday, compared to today.  These pictures were taken this morning.  I must say it was a bit freaky for both of us watching his hair come out.  It reminded me of when we shower our dog and all her fur is coming out...you know how dogs shed...

 It is not so fun finding hair everywhere.  Paul said it was especially nasty when it was going in to his mouth while he was showering!  Anyway, I guess it is time to pull out the clippers and shave his head!

Before...

Had to have some fun...never had a mohawk before!



Hair is buzzed off...

Now Paul's head is bicked!




 He is still so handsome! I love my man!  Now he is off to find some new sportin' beanies!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...