Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ready to Kick Some Booty!

So, My Love and I came home from puppy training class last night...wait a minute...let me back up and tell you what we told the children before we left...make sure the house looks the same as it does now!  We told Grandpa D to make sure that the kids behaved themselves, and that they were not to mess up...I had spent all day cleaning their rooms!  I need to mention here that, Grandpa D brought our grandson, "Buddy" over to hang with his aunts...They love to play together...Or should I say wreak havoc together?

Anyway, we came home and were told by Grandpa D that the kids didn't even go up to their bedrooms. Wheww!  That was a relief...or so I thought...We told Grandpa and Buddy goodnight and proceeded to get the girls ready for bed.  I told My Love that I was going downstairs to make sure all the lights were turned off... Of course, there were toys in the hall by the play room, as I started to gather them up, and put them back I saw a VERY ugly sight!  There was black writing all over the walls!  I couldn't believe my eyes...what had happened?  I was fuming!  I went stomping up stairs and immediately asked Fluffy what had happened.  She blamed it all on Buddy! 

Long story short, I didn't believe Fluffy...I knew that it was both of them...Cinnamon had an aliby...she had been sitting with Grandpa D the whole time watching television while the two, little, havoc wreakers, created massive destruction!  The amazing thing...they didn't use pens, pencils, markers, crayons or any other writing utensil...they used this rubber thingy...that I still don't know where it came from or for what it is used!  They just scraped it all over the walls, and lo and behold it worked... they had something to write with!

I guess I should add here, the play area is under the stairs.  We call it our "Harry Potter Cupboard".  So even though it looks like grafiti heaven in there, at least you can't see it in plain sight.  I took some cleaner, a cloth and started scrubbing the walls last night.  Some came off, but I think we will still have to paint!   

Yep, I still love my Fluffy and Buddy...just didn't like them too much last night!


The "rubber thingy" used to create their masterpiece!


 The "Harry Potter Cupboard"...


Some of the remaining markings after A LOT of scrubbing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...